Effective and Experienced in the Industry
Huber, Waldron & Williams, LLP understands the fast-paced and competitive nature of the restaurant industry. To succeed in this competitive marketplace, restaurant owners need to structure their businesses in the most advantageous way. They need to operate efficiently, comply with a myriad of laws and regulations, and maintain excellent working relationships with regulators, employees, service providers, suppliers, and customers.
We have extensive experience as trusted advisors and vigorous advocates for all aspects of a company’s business. We counsel them on a wide variety of management and risk prevention techniques, including planning and implementation of crisis-avoidance strategies that are aligned with the client’s business objectives.
- Contract disputes
- Discrimination claims
- Entity formation and governance (LLCs, partnerships, and corporations)
- Employee handbooks
- Employment law including discrimination claims
- Franchise agreements
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Lease agreements
- Liquor licensing
- Liquor Control Board violations
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure contracts
- Regulatory compliance and enforcement actions
- Real estate transactions
- Responsible alcohol management
- Risk management and avoidance
- Severance agreements
- Supplier and vendor agreements
- Unemployment compensation claims
If you are contemplating a new business in the food, beverage or restaurant industry, or if you are an established business which just wants a law firm who is as focused on this industry as you are, make Huber, Waldron & Williams, LLP a part of your team.